“I haven’t had the pleasure of doing something like that for years.”
“We all had a blast. A truly unique and special evening!”
KT's Crash Chorus is a workshop for all, regardless of experience. Kristen can tailor fit the workshop to your group or organization with hand-picked and original music for your attendees or specific theme.
2 hour group vocal play (with optional performance for friends at end)
- body and voice stretching
- light movement and guided awareness through your body
- call and response (Say hello to/with your voice)
- vocal warm-up (mee meh mah moh moooooo and the like)
- Rhythm Stack!
- We'll learn these on the spot, by ear
- Fun, interlocking rhythmic chants that will challenge you to get them and then you will and they'll inspire you to move and you will
- These are fun, KT originals!
- Singing with each other
- We'll learn 2-3 songs to sing in harmony
- No experience necessary
- Those who love to sing
- Those who enjoy singing with others
- Those who've never sung with others
- Soul-musicians (so you've never called yourself a musician.. now's a good time to start)
WHAT TO BRING:
- A positive attitude
- A bottle of water, if you like
“I was very intimidated to come and sing in public but you made it so fun and joyous I soon forgot my "inability" to sing and found myself swept up in the fun... Thanks for helping me see how great singing makes one's body and spirit feel. ”
“From proper breathing techniques to phrasing into capturing vocal clarity, the skill set that a person can learn under her watch is priceless.”